Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Weird Fact

Tennies: Asics Gel Nimbus 13
Weird fact #1: I wore tennis shoes and work out clothes to work today! We packed up everything at the store this morning and the movers are coming tomorrow. I can't believe the move is finally here. We have been talking about/anticipating this for a while now. I am so excited for the new space! I am so so excited about 2012 in general. This is going to be a good year people. I am telling you.

 Weird fact #2: I am already home from work and it is 3 o'clock. It is Wednesday. I don't know what to do with myself at 3 o'clock on a Wednesday afternoon if I am not at work. I already ran all my errands for the week. Hmmmmm

 Weird fact #3: It is December 28th and it is 60° outside. I am literally sitting on my back porch right now and it feels like spring. The sun is out. It is warm. The dogs are playing in the yard. It must be spring .... Except it isn't ... It is winter ...

 Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment