Monday, December 26, 2011

Nail Biter





Shirt: BDG
Sweater: Lucca Couture
Jeans: Genetic Denim
Shoes: Yosi Samra
Purse: Hobo
Comfortable and casual was my goal on this drizzly day spent with RT. I got this sweater and shirt for Christmas from my parents. The shirt is flannel and it is warm and cozy and wonderful. I love the oversized leopard with a touch of pink print of the sweater. Christmas morning brought me lots of fun goodies to feature on this little fashion blog of mine! We sell these shoes at the store and they are like walking on clouds. I don't wear flats all that often because my arch is too high and starts to ache after a while but these little ballet flats rule! 
RT and I have been switching Zoey to hypoallergenic food. She has been itching like crazy and chewing on her nails. She is seriously chewing up her nails to the point that they are getting really damaged. It sounds disgusting and it can't be good for her. I asked our vet and had the groomers check her and they all just say "keep watching her". Well, I have a friend, Hannah, who knows a lot about dogs (she is opening a pet boutique where I live and I am so excited!!!) and I mentioned it to her one day and she said it was probably a food allergy. I have read the same diagnosis online so RT and I decided to switch her food to see if it helps. Hannah told me that dogs are most commonly allergic to chicken and grains. We found a food that is made without any chicken or grains and we have been mixing it with her old food to gradually switch her over because I know that changing her food could make her feel sick. So, RT and I went to Petsmart to get another bag of the new food and he snapped a few pictures while we were there.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment