Friday, December 23, 2011

And So It Begins

A few weeks ago, my girlfriends and I had our Christmas get together. Katie hosted and we all brought a small gift to do an exchange, had appetizers and cocktails and then we all went out together. I went by Anthropologie to get a couple of candles (they have the best candles) for the gift exchange and I walked out with the candles AND this dress. I realized while I was in the store and staring at this fabulous dress that most of my clothes are for daytime. I absolutely NEEDED a new dress because otherwise I would obviously have NOTHING to wear. Ok not really but it is cute right?!
These boots are also pretty phenomenal. I bought them several years ago to wear with a New Year's Eve outfit but they have continued to be a regular staple in my cold weather wardrobe. They just seem to work with so many things. I cannot part with them. They have had to see the shoe repair man a couple of times already to help with general wear and tear and I bet they will see him a few more times before I finally give up on them ... like that will ever happen!
Check out my new "Nancy" necklace. I am so in love! My boss gave it to me for Christmas. It is by the same designer as the long initial necklace that I have. I am a big fan of everyday, no fuss, don't have to think about it jewelry and this fits the criteria perfectly. Thank you Emily!
Dress: Bailey 44
Turtleneck: Mossimo
Boots: Sam Edelman
"name" Necklace: Jane Basch
Tonight, after work, RT and I have a party to go to for my cousin. Tomorrow he has to work and I will head out to my parent's house for Christmas Eve church and dinner with my family. Then Sunday is, of course, Christmas so there will be plenty of celebrations going on. And so it begins...

Merry Christmas to all and to all a happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment