Monday, December 12, 2011

Confessions







Shirt: Parker
Shorts: Free People
Tights: Anthropologie
Shoes: Steve Madden
So ... I have a confession to make ... are you ready for this ... can you handle it ... just kidding it's really not that big of a deal ... ok here it is ... I am kind of a nerd. Maybe a little more than kind of if I am being honest. I am especially nerdy when it comes to books. I love love love to read. I read books during down time at work. I read before I go to bed. I even listen to audiobooks in the car. I love music but a lot of the times I get frustrated with the radio because of commercials and songs I don't like and I feel like I am constantly changing the channel. If I am listening to a book I don't have to mess with it at all.

I am one of those readers who gets stuck on a certain author. I have read every book that Janet Evanovich, Nicholas Sparks, and Robin Jones Gunn have ever written. I also love J.A. Konrath, Mary Kay Andrews, and Kristin Hannah. 

I like all different kinds of books.  Everything from mindless, sweet love stories to murder mysteries to spiritual to self help. With me, anything goes. And I am willing to read anything anyone suggests. That has gotten me in trouble a couple of times. I have read some big time stinkers in my day. And yes, I just used the word "stinkers".

So, yesterday RT and I spent a fabulous day together. We got up and met my family at church, went out to lunch with my parents and some of their friends, ran by the grocery store, finished up our Christmas shopping, and topped it all off with a stop at the book store and some christmas flavored coffee before heading home for some homemade chili. I love Sundays!

Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment