Tuesday, December 13, 2011

In Action

Jacket: Graham and Spencer
Shrit: Michael Stars
Tank: Scanty
Jeans: Genetic Denim
Shoes: L.A.M.B.
This is me "in action" at work. The store that I work in is a small, single location boutique so we all do it all. Throughout the day I work with customers, answer the phone and take messages. I unpack, steam, tag and put out new merchandise, and make sure things are clean and tidy. Pretty much anything goes.

I have probably said this before but, when I started working this job (four and a half years ago!!) I never thought it would be something I would do long term. Not that I didn't love it back then because I absolutely did but I was in college and I just figured I could work at the store while I was still in school and then I would start my "career."

As it turns out ... retail is my career. I don't think I could be happier in any other profession. I love getting to work with people all day. It is great to get to know the customers and really feel good about the purchases that they make. I get to help people make choices for their style that they can feel beautiful and confident about. Its awesome!

Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment