Friday, December 9, 2011

Twinkle

I feel lucky to say that I am truly able to pull inspiration from just about everything. A great song. Something beautiful in nature. A movie. A person on the street. Someone else's blog (most especially your blogs :)). Food. Family. Fun. Anything. It helps to keep things fresh by being able to see the beauty in the good and the bad around you.

That is what pinterest does for me. All you wonderful pinners out there give little bursts of inspiration every time I click on my pinterest app. Which is (embarrassingly) ALL THE TIME. I should really learn to be still and quiet but it seems like if I have a single second with nothing to do I pick up my phone and check pinterest, facebook, twitter, etc.

So today I want to share a few of the things I have pinned that inspire me. Maybe it will spark a little twinkle in you as well.

Happy Friday!

link
Love the vibrant yellow color of this dress. I have been wanting a long yellow skirt but maybe a dress would be great instead.

link
RT would die before we had a hot pink fire place but I sure do love it :) . It is color blocking for the home. Greatness.

link
I love this color combination. For some reason it feels so romantic. The neutrals grays with the pop of pink and light cream. We are new house wishing in a big way which goes hand in hand with redecorating wishes. One day. Just not today and that's ok too. 

link
Why is this so very very true? 
link
 My boss is pregnant and if she has a girl I think she will need to have these adorably teeny tiny gold shoes!

link
 Gorgeous bright wedges. Love them!

link
 Isn't this cool?! When I get that new house I told you we are wishing for ...

link
Excellent winter time layering

link
When I get the new iphone (I am so very close to an upgrade!) (and another side note ... I sure am talking a lot about the things I am "going to get." Simmer down now!) I will get one of these awesome iphone cases made by one of my favorite fellow bloggers Casey Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment