Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Who What How

I was on the phone with my sister the other day and we were discussing my blog. She told me that she loves my blog but that, in her opinion, I am not fully showcasing my talent. Audrey told me that she thinks one of the things that I am best at is helping other people dress for their body type/age.

She is required to say nice things like this. She is my sister after all.

I thought I would try it out today and see if all you lovely readers like it.

Animal print (especially leopard) is on trend in a big way so I will show how four different people can wear it. I am also going to outfit each one of us from head to toe from one store each. Oh how I love online wishing:) I am going to use my mom, my sister, my sister in law and myself as guinea pigs. A. Because they are my family and B. because we all have different styles and body shapes and are all different ages.

I will start with myself. I am 24, am an hourglass shape, and tend to have the most daring style of the four of us. My outfit is from Urban 1972.

Next is Tara. She is married to my brother and she is a doll! Tara is 27 and a mother of two precious little angels. She is tall and straight and her style is classic and structured. Her outfit is from J Crew.

My sister, Audrey, is 30 and she is momma to four precious little angels. She is a triangle shape and she likes to be comfortable and casual. She loves color and pattern (much like her sister) but her vibe tends to be more feminine and romantic (think old hollywood glamour). Her outfit is from Mod Cloth.

And last but definitely not least is my Mom. My amazing mother is 54, a mother of three and a grandmother of six. She is tall like Tara and has a contoured rectangle shape. Mom has a classic style with a little tinge of bohemian here and there. Her outfit is from Neiman Marcus.

As I was writing this post and adding the pictures I realized I don't have a single picture of just the four of us. This is not good girls! We need a picture!

Happy Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment