Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rusted






Top: Mcginn     Tank: Michael Stars     Pants: Citizens of Humanity     Shoes: Steve Madden
I am loving all of the bright floral prints that I have been seeing. I never really realize that I have been wearing dark muted colors all winter until the spring stuff starts to come out. All of the bright colors and prints are so cheery and I love wearing these kind of clothes. It is weird because I love the colors from spring and summer but winter is my favorite season ... hmmm.
Once it gets really hot I will probably be wearing this Mcginn tank with shorts and skirts more than pants but I love the way the different pinks go with these rust colored bottoms.
This necklace is something my mom ordered from a store in Oklahoma. I have it is gold and pewter too. It is really cool because it looks so heavy and chunky but in reality it is super light weight. I can twist is and knot it up any which way or just wear it long. It is a fun piece.
I grew up just outside of the city where I live and we raised donkeys for fun so we had a big barn and lots of land to play on when my siblings and I were kids. Being out in the country like I am in these pictures is always a little bit nostalgic. I was so lucky and had a great childhood. I tell my husband all the time that if I didn't love the location that we live in now as much as I do I would really love to buy the house I grew up in. He and I are city people though. I think if we ever moved outside of the city we wouldn't like it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment