Monday, February 21, 2011

Contrasting Hay Fields






Shirt: Parker     Skort: BCBGeneration     Shoes: Gianni Bini     Necklace: Antrhopologie
Ryan's parent's live on some land in Oklahoma and these pictures were taken out in the hay field behind their house. The combination of bright colors is really true to me. I love color more than the average person (ha!) and the brighter the better. I really like the way the colors pop against the light color of the hay.
Ryan and I now officially have 8 nieces and nephews all five years old and younger! Isn't that crazy?! My sister-in-law had a little angel girl last week and so we went to visit them and got to spend some time with Ryan's family. It was so fun to get to hang out with every one because we don't get up to visit them as much as we would like. The baby is so sweet and Ryan and I were both really excited to get to meet her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment