Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Climb





Shirt: Joie     Skirt: Michael Stars     Shoes: Seychelles     Purse: Melie Bianco
We got this skirt in at the store where I work and I have been obsessed. I love that the skirt it shorter in the front than in the back. I love that the color is green but it is just the right green to be perfectly neutral so that it can go with just about anything. I love that it is stretch cotton making it incredibly comfortable. And ... I love that it has pocket because let's face it, pockets make everything better.
I was just recently saying that I do not own a button front shirt. That was such a weird realization because I feel like a button front shirt is such a staple in the normal closet but I guess my closet isn't very normal. To me that is a good thing but this blousey tie front button up has now been added to my closet.
This mustard colored fringed bag is awesome. My mom and I found it on the old square of the little town where she and my dad live. I have had it for three or four years now and I honestly like it just as much now, if not more, than when I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment