Thursday, February 10, 2011

Decorated Elephant

My mom found this elephant piece for me a while back and I think it is super awesome. It is so unique and such a great decorative accent that lives on top of the desk in my office. I wasn't totally sure what I wanted to do with it but then I had a stroke of brilliance. I used to have all of my jewelry hanging on a bulletin board in the back of a closet .. . old house = not a lot of great storage space. So, I took some of it
and threw it all over this poor elephant.
Now he has a heavy load to bare. These are most of my day to day pieces. The ones that I don't have to think about and can just throw on. Don't get me wrong the bulletin board hanging in the back of a closet is still serving jewelry storage purposes but this is so much cooler don't you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment