Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feathered Frogs



Dress: Madison Marcus     Stole: Vintage     Shoes: Gianni Bini
My husband played baseball for the college we went to and the program has a banquet to kick off the season every year. So, this past weekend we got all dressed up and went to the banquet. It was a lot of fun. Several of our mutual friends were there and I know it is fun for Ryan to get to see all the guys he used to play ball with.
I bought this green Madison Marcus dress for my boss' wedding and I was excited to have another reason to wear it again. The feather detail on the shoulder is really cool.
This fur stole is a fun vintage piece that my mom and I found on a trip to Round Top. I don't wear it that often because it is not super warm and where I live there isn't really in between weather. But, luckily friday night it was! Woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment