Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Frost Yourself



Shirt: Gemma     Vest: Kimchi & Blue     Skirt: French Connection     Boots: Frye

Why hello Mr. Sunshine! How I have missed you ...
It has been gorgeous here for the past few days and I can't get enough of it. I want to hang out outside all the time. I am not wishing the cold away but I have to admit that 70 degrees with bright shiny sun is pretty much perfect.
I LOVE sequins for day. This skirt is perfect for daytime because of the frosty bright colors and for night time too because, well, it is sequined. The skirt makes a pretty good statement so I generally pair it with neutrals like this off-white blouse and grey vest and boots. I like the subtle added details that are brought in by the printed necklaces on the top and the patch work snake skin on the boots. Still very neutral but not plain

No comments:

Post a Comment