Tuesday, February 1, 2011

On the Dock





Sweater: Rebecca Taylor     Top: Madison Marcus     Shorts: Joe's Jeans
Tights: Free People     Shoes: Steve Madden
Let me just say that it is technically Winter. The weather has been so gorgeous in TX ... but they say all good things must come to an end. They are predicting arctic precipitation and the coldest temperatures in history. COOL story. Texas girls = not great at freezing weather. It makes me glad that I enjoyed the sunshine while it lasted because I am for sure going to be bundled all the way up for the next week.
I love this top. I sometimes think star patterns can look cheesy and immature but Madison Marcus did a great job of making the print look more sophisticated.
My lace tights have seen better days. I have worn them out completely but it is just because I adore them. I think they will last me about another month before they will have to be replaced. Sad face.
My neutral oxfords and a whole bunch of mix and match gold jewelry are ultimate everyday options in my wardrobe. When in doubt kind of pieces ya know.
So for now, good bye warm temperatures. I am going to want this oversized gray sweater more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment