Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Day is on the Way

Top: BCBGeneration
Cardigan: Michael Stars
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Boots: Nine West
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! You guys ... this is excellent news!! Who doesn't love Thanksgiving. An entire day centered around hanging out with the people you love and gorging yourself do death on the best food in the world. Honestly. It could be the closest thing to heaven right here on earth.
I might be biased though. I am a holiday junkie. I love any reason to celebrate with loved ones. 

We have been crazy busy at the store where I work. We are moving locations at the first of the year and so we have started a moving sale! It is like door busters around here. Ok not really. People aren't waiting in line at the door or anything but still, we have been really busy. So, I am glad to have on this super comfy outfit. I can be cute and comfortable for a crazy day at work. It's great right?! 

Have a great Turkey Day everyone! I'll be back on Friday.


1 comment:

  1. love your cardigan and boots!

    happy thanksgiving :)

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete