Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Top: Mink Pink
Dress: Lithe
Tights: ASOS
Shoes: Mossimo
I LOVE the holiday season. It is such a happy time of year. On thursday after RT and I got home from my parent's house I immediately decorated the inside of our house for Christmas. Then, on saturday he put the lights up on the house and put out all of our outside decorations. That is our standing agreement with the house ... I take care of the inside and he takes care of the outside. 

Except for the dishes. 

He does the dishes. 

I love him.

Anyway ....  I digress. 

Being that this is my most favorite time of year, I wore my velvet swing dress that screams holidays and we took pictures in front of our big light up presents. And how about these tights from ASOS?! Aren't they so cute! Opaque on the bottom and fishnet on top. No need for layering. Love. Love. Love. 

Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment