Monday, November 21, 2011

Accidental Advertisement

Again I am in front of the rose curtains. I had big plans to take pictures yesterday and that just didn't work out for me. My brother's oldest turned 3 on wednesday and her birthday party was yesterday. RT and I were going out to the ranch they live on to hang out for the day and go to the birthday party. I thought the ranch would be an awesome background for blog pictures. The problem was, I thought it was supposed to be fairly warm yesterday so I dressed in a sheer top and no jacket. Considering it ended up being a high of around 60 with pretty substantial winds, pictures outside were not going to happen. I am really sad about it too because it was so gorgeous out there with all of the fall colors throughout the pastures. Complete fail!


Top: Joie
Sweater: Joie
Pants: Joie
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: L.A.M.B.
Today I am a walking advertisement for Joie (ha!). I didn't do it on purpose at all but Joie is by far one of my favorite clothing lines so this is bound to happen every now and again. We sell Joie at the store where I work and I can't help but buy it all the time. Their silk tanks work for all seasons and the clothes are such amazing quality and hold up better than most other lines. I have never gotten rid of a piece because it got worn out, only because I have worn it one hundred kazillion times and gotten tired of it. Perfection!

These pants were originally long and wide leg but I cropped them and tapered the width at the bottom to make them a little more wearable for me. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment