Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Tab: Blogs I Love

Top: Andersen & Lauth
Tank: Mossimo
Skirt: Young Fabulous & Broke
Shoes: Steve Madden
This is what happens when RT is at work and I need to take pictures for the blog. I am stuck using a tripod ... which I am particularly terrible with ... and hoping the pictures come out OK. This is the best I could do (ha!).

This skirt is more than amazing. It has such cute detailing and shape and yet it is made of the softest fabric ever. I basically feel like I am wearing pajamas. Bliss. Paired with a shear sequined top and leopard flats and it is the best work outfit ever! I am comfortable beyond belief but still uber cute. 

You may or may not have noticed I love to read blogs. It is to link you to the other blogs I love to read. I spend a significant amount of time every single day sitting, staring at my computer reading what all of these people have to say and feeling inspired by them. I read blogs for all types of reasons. Some have amazing pictures. Some have phenomenal style. Some are funny. Some are touching. Some offer delicious recipes. Some are all of the above. 
I guess it's because I am a blogger, so I get it, but people are down right interesting and I love it.
So I wanted to share with you some of my favorites so that you can enjoy them too. 
They are in absolutely no order and I am a tiny bit embarrassed by how many there are but I can't weed out so too bad. (ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment