Thursday, November 10, 2011

Follow

This photo has exactly nothing to do with this post.
But ... no pictures really do and I like it so I am adding it.
Random!

Let me start by saying ... Yes I have changed the layout of the blog AGAIN. But the problem is that, with the dynamic views, all of my links on the right side of the blog disappeared. I like the dynamic views better but my sidebar has to be there. I'll explain ...

Last week I told you guys about Casey who writes the blog Casey Leigh. She is a really great blogger and I enjoy reading her posts and what she has to say. Yesterday, she wrote a blog geared toward other bloggers and how to get their blogs out there for others to see. This was super helpful for me because that is something I have trouble with. I have some people who read and I appreciate that so much but my blog isn't really growing. So I plan to work on that. I have been writing this blog for almost a year and I would really like to build it up.

Anyway, that really isn't my point for this post in particular. In Casey's post advice. she also talked about how and why to follow a blog. Click the link to read her post but I can tell you what it means to me and how to follow my blog.

A lot of people read blogs regularly but do not formally "follow". This is fine because obviously you are reading the blog but there is no way for me to know you are interested in what I am blabbing about unless you follow. You do not have to have a blog to follow. It is just a nice way to let me know you are out there and supporting what I am doing here. I started the blog for me. It is an outlet for me to be creative and share who I am and what I am all about but it has no purpose without you readers :).

All you do to become a follower is find the "Follow Me" section on the right side bar of the blog.


Click on "Join this site" and fill in the necessary information. You can choose to follow publicly or privately. All this means is that if you are a public follower your name and profile picture will show up under the "Follow Me" gadget.

Comments are nice too. If you have thoughts, questions, etc. about a post. Comment or email and let me know. I love the feedback :)

No comments:

Post a Comment