Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jumping Beans


*crazy dog eyes*


Shirt: Patterson J. Kincaid
Skirt: Michael Stars
Boots: Nine West
Necklace: Anthropologie

You know how a lot of times when you want something to happen right now, it doesn't? That happened to me while taking these pictures.
Usually when I get home and let the dogs out of their kennels Zoey goes completely berzerk. She jumps and jumps and jumps. I swear the dog could jump over my head if she wanted to. She can jump up and lick my face without even trying.
So I have this brilliant idea that it will be fun to take pictures for the blog of Zoey's insane reaction ... and she didn't really do it. Not to the extent that she normally does. She was excited and circled around me and stuff but she only jumped a couple of times. The one time that I want her to jump up and I am not going to reprimand her about it and she doesn't do it.
Good girl for not jumping but the photos weren't what I thought they would be. Oh well.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment