Monday, July 2, 2012

Blocked

 

sailing around a lake at sunset enjoying a cocktail and great friends sounds like heaven right now. instead .. I am at work. not that that is a bad thing, I love my job .. but it's not the lake ya know what im sayin??

 

i don't know if any of you have noticed but I haven't had much to say on my blog lately. most of the time I am an extremely wordy person but recently I have had a hard time finding things to say. i have a lot going on around me and my mind is running ninety to nothing but I can't seem to translate it into actual words. sorry about that. I love my blog and I don't ever want it to be boring for you guys to read but I also don't want to force a bunch of randomness if I'm not really feeling it. hopefully I am only temporarily blocked and will have much more to say very soon.

 

in another note .. I am extra excited about a little independence day DIY project I have been working on so be sure to check back in on Wednesday to see what thats all about.

 

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment