Monday, January 23, 2012

Wonderful Weekend



Top: Mink Pink
Skirt: BCBG
Tights: ModCloth
Shoes: Steve Madden
RT wanted his picture taken too but then he got shy ha!
You guys I seriously had the best weekend! I am a little bit sad that it is over. RT and I had both Saturday and Sunday off together so we spent the whole weekend together!! Woohoo!!

Saturday, I made The Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls for breakfast {yum!} before we got ready for the day. Then we went to the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit at the art museum. It was incredible. The way they had the exhibit set up was really cool and it showcased the amazing designs perfectly. Jean Paul Gaultier is obviously one of the most influential fashion designers of all time and I am so glad we got to see this tribute to his work. And what a great husband that he not only went with me but he did it with a willing heart and actually seemed interested in several of the garments we were seeing. After the museum we went out to a delicious lunch and then went shopping at the mall that was close by. RT was such a trooper. And he got some great new pants as a souvenir {ha!}.

Sunday, we got up and went to church. My sister and her kiddos were there too so we got a little snippet of niece and nephews love. Our church is about 45 minutes from our house but we love it so that drive is not so bad. Plus my parents and sister and her family go too. And on top of that the only H.E.B close to us is down the street from our church and it is my most favorite grocery store. So ... after church we went to the grocery store. We came home and unloaded and picked up the dogs and went out to have sandwiches for lunch. Jersey Mike's subs are to die for. Once our bellies were full we ran a couple of errands before coming home for RT to watch some sports on tv and I used the afternoon to work on a sewing project. We had homemade burgers with sweet potato fries and roasted broccoli for dinner and got in bed early.

Like I said ... totally awesome weekend.

I hope you all had a great weekend too!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment