Sweater: Lucca Couture
Tutu: American Apparel
I am weird because ...
- I am a grown woman and still find it perfectly acceptable to wear a tutu for daily attire. Tutus are happy. Enough said.
- I am neurotically organized. I think it stems from my anxiety disorder but I keep everything in order and in a specific place. I am an organizational freak.
- Cold, rainy/snowy, dark days (like today) are my favorite. I am a lover of all seasons but nothing is cozier that a cold dreary day.
- I suck big time at returning phone calls and texts. I usually get around to returning texts at some point but often I completely forget to call people back. I don't do it on purpose. It is absolutely innocent but still rude.
- I am a home body. Most of the time, when I leave work at the end of the day, all I want to do is go home, cook dinner and hang out with RT and the dogs.
- I am guarded. I have been burned by so many friends in the past that it is really hard for me to open up, let people in and learn to trust them. My girlfriends that I have now rock though so that isn't a current issue.
- I am as loyal as they come. Once I do open up and truly become friends with someone, I will stick by them through just about anything.
- I am super protective of the people I care about. Nothing irritates me more than to see someone screwing with one of my friends.
- Like I said, I am a go with the flow type, so I'm basically up for whatever whenever. This makes me incredibly easy make plans with.
- RT is working overtime. Two days in a row is just a lot. It is hard to complain though because he is working hard to take care of his family. Much appreciated!
- My feelings are hurt. I am in one of those situations where I blame myself because I can't expect people to read my mind but it still makes me sad ya know?
- I started going to this awesome new workout class with my cousin and she is a fun workout buddy but she doesn't live here and she is going back home today. Now I will have to go by myself :(.
- It is cold and raining today. It has been ridiculously warm here in TX and, though 70s and sunny is beautiful, it is winter people! It is the cold time of year. We don't get that much cold anyway so I have to enjoy it while I can.
- It is Monday! This sounds opposite but I love my job. It is fun so I like work days.
- We have Pandora at the store now so we get to choose the music and now I spend my days listening to tons of awesome new music.
- I was promoted to manager at work and I am over the moon about it! So excited to take on more responsibility and to have the opportunity to learn more about the business I am in!!!
- Our new location. Seriously you guys! It is gorgeous.
- The new workout class I have been going to. I have only been twice but it is fun and it is such a good workout. I am a runner normally so I thought I had strong legs but this class makes me shake really really bad! I have problems with my knees and it is low impact so that is even better.