Tuesday, January 17, 2012

In a Nutshell

Top: Trash & Luxury
Jacket: Rory Beca
Pants: Blank NYC
Shoes: Gianni Bini
Belt: Urban Outfitters
As much as I really hate to admit it, I am a routine oriented human. I wish that I was spontaneous and crazy and every now and then I stupidly complain to my poor husband that I wish things weren't the same every single day. At which point he reminds me that if my routine gets thrown off I kinda go nutsocrazypants. I am a planner and I am exceedingly organized. Whatever! I blame it on the anxiety.

So what does a day in my life look like?

6am-6:30am: Alarm goes off. UUUGGGHHH! No! I don't want to get up! I am still tired! OOKKK fine! I'm up!

7am: Start my workout. I have recently started going to a barre class. I love it! It is such a good workout and it targets muscles in a way I have never done before. I do that three mornings a week and then 2-3 mornings a week I tie Zoey's leash around my waist and we run throughout our neighborhood.

8:15am: Jump in the shower.

8:30am: Start cooking breakfast. I am a girl who does not skip a meal. RT and I eat eggs of some sort most mornings that he is home. If he is not home, I usually make oatmeal or something like that.

9:30am: Leave the house to head to work. Usually I am running around like a crazy person because, for some reason, I always think I am late even though leaving the house at 9:30 gives me about an extra ten minutes more than I actually need to get to work on time.

10am-6pm: Work. Work. Work. I work at a super cute women's clothing boutique and basically my job rocks!!

6:15pm: Get home and say hi to RT and Zoey (Layla gets to come to work with me).

6:30pm: Start cooking dinner.

7pm-8pm: Eat dinner and watch a few of the 282,362,930,139,120 that we DVR every week.

9pm-10pm: Night night termite. To most of you I am sure that sounds really early. RT complains that only old people and young children go to bed that early. But I am more of a morning person and I find it quite glorious to get in bed early and get a good night's sleep.

Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment