Wednesday, August 8, 2012

i'm back


actually .. i got home on monday afternoon. we had such a fun weekend away and i will blog some pictures later on this week for sure. i love to get away with RT and friends. it is always a good time.

i meant to blog this outfit yesterday but there was too much to do at work. {this seems to be happening a lot lately} we got several boxes of shipment and my boss is bringing her sweet 2 month old little girl to work with her so any down time we have i am soaking up as many baby snuggles as i can. i am a baby lover through and through. 

i have explained my love for this rebecca taylor blouse before so it should be no surprise i am in it AGAIN. love! i think it pairs perfect sort of half tucked into my citizens super flare jeans and high wedges. it is a comfortable yet put together all around look .. in my opinion that is. a high sock bun is quickly becoming my go-to "i don't feel like actually doing my hair today" hairdo. it is easy but looks way cuter than just a plain old ponytail .. again .. in my opinion.

happy wednesday!




top: rebecca taylor
jeans: citizens of humanity
shoes: steve madden



No comments:

Post a Comment