Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Peace and Love

Shirt: Gemma
Pants: Tripp
Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses: Prada
I am working on an inspiration board for this spring and summer and I am so excited for the upcoming seasons now. I would still like to see some winter. We have had only a handful of colder days and they haven't even been that cold yet.

Anyway .. I have always said that if I could live in a different time I would go back to the 60s and early 70s. I want to be a hippie so bad! Lucky for me that style is showing a huge influence in fashion for the coming seasons!!! These glasses are a small start don't you think?!?

I got these jeans from Santa Clause. Isn't funny how Santa always knows just what you have been wanting. I had been oogling them online and now they are mine all mine! Love them! I think it is a really fun way to add a little spice of animal print without it being the main focus of an outfit. Paired with a flowy blouse and my Jeffrey Campbell wedges and I have a perfect Wednesday outfit. No need for a jacket. It is 70° and sunny people.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment