Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Apat

Four days until we leave for CB!! Wahoo!! We have been working on getting everything settled before we go. It is crazy how much stuff you have to think about. Who can pick up the mail everyday. Who can keep the dogs. When is the best time to drop the dogs off. What do we need to take that we don't have. When/what should we pack. How many bags are we going to need. Is this one carry on size. Etc.... Gee wiz the preparation is insanity. But so very worth it!


Today I am wearing this ..


Top: Trash and Luxury

Skirt: Parker

Tights: Free People

Shoes: Mossimo

 

How about this pleated green leather skirt?! Amazing right?!? We got it in at the hoop a couple of weeks ago and I have been dying for it ever since. I am completely obsessed. I finally got it yesterday and could not wait even one day to wear it. I chose a t shirt as my top today because I wanted the entire ensemble to still be casual and comfortable. Add my go-to lace tights and black booties and I was out the door ready for a day of work. By far my favorite look in a while!!

 

Happy Tuesday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment