Monday, February 20, 2012

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Dress: Vintage
Belt: stolen from my mom {love you momma!}
Shoes: Aldo

Today is the first day of a big week for us. RT asked me not to share details until after the fact but if you know us you know what is going down. For the rest of you .. patience is a virtue {sorry bout that}. So we are praying hard. Everything crossed. And staying positive and confident.

 

I was searching through my closet deciding what to wear today and couldn't believe how long it has been since I have worn this dress. It is pretty structured for my taste but that is kinda why I like it so much. It's a look that is different for me but still has lots of color and pattern. Love! Love! Love! It is a work day and going to be gorgeous out {according to my local weather man} so if you live near by and have some free time get out and come visit us at the store. We have tons of cute things!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment