Thursday, June 6, 2013

a little of this and a little of that





dress: free people
shoes: jeffrey campbell
accessories: anthropologie

i haven't blogged all week and that honestly just now occurred to me. RT took these pictures a couple of days ago and i just haven't even thought to post them yet. my mind is elsewhere i suppose

anyway .. my ovaries have responded to round two medications in record time and i am back on my dresses only wardrobe {ha!}

i got this one on my shopping day with my mom, sisters and nieces. the very subtle ombre and equally subtle hi low hemline all done in lace is pretty much perfection in my opinion. such an easy one piece outfit that works for work or a day off or a casual dinner out. and you all know how much i love jeffrey campbell and my litas especially. they just seem to go with everything :)

we are going by the house tonight after i get off work so hopefully i will have time to put together an update on the blog tomorrow. frame work has begun woohoo!!

happy thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment