Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sunset Dreams






Dress: Rory Beca
Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Street Vendor in Greece
Honestly I am using an excuse at all to wear these blue wedges. They are a major obsession for me right now and I am feeling the need for some other bright colored shoe options so that these don't get worn out too quickly. 
This dress is a couple of years old and it continues to surprise me. Ryan and I live in a little old house with very minimal storage so during the summer my winter clothes go in bins under the bed and vice versa. Both times I have pulled this dress out of the "summer" bins when the weather turns warm I love it all over again. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    Your so pretty and I love these blue shoes with the orange. Amazing pop!!

    http://stephaniejoellelouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete