Monday, April 11, 2011

Easy Like Monday Morning






Shirt: Joie
Jeans: J Brand
Heels: Irregular Choice
Easy like Monday morning? I know I know Monday is the start of yet another work week ... so not the "easy" day of the week. But I like Mondays most of the time. Sunday, the traditional "easy" day, is the day when I do all of my chores. Your know, laundry dishes clean the house mop the floors go to the grocery store blah blah blah. Sundays are busy usually. Monday comes along and I get up and work out and head off to start the work week. It's nice.
I left my wedding in these jeans and they are my most favorite white pants. I am not sure if my affection for them has any real connection to my wedding but either way it doesn't matter to me. They fit so perfect and for me skinny white jeans are a hard fit. With the punch of yellow floral in the shoe and the dark chocolate colored top I think the color palette is balanced and easy. I prefer to wear the 70s inspired pieces like this Joie blouse with something that isn't from that same style era. In my opinion wearing the big flare jeans with a blousey mid driff bearing top and clogs feels a tiny bit costumey and expected.

1 comment: