Monday, April 4, 2011

Ducks and Cheerios




Dress: Urban Outfitters
Wedges: Seychelles
Hat: Banana Republic
Sunglasses: Ralph by Ralph Lauren
Just in case you were wondering, ducks don't like apple cinnamon Cheerios. We had a really old box at home that we knew we would never finish and so when we decided to go feed the ducks today that is what we took. The ducks run away in fear from apple cinnamon Cheerios. It was pretty defeating and there was a really pretty one that was grey and I really wanted it to like me but the Cheerios ran him off. Oh Well.
This is my rainbow dress. I think it is such a happy dress. There is absolutely no way to feel down if you are dressed in stripes of bright colors like this. Once I added the straw sun hat and floral wedges I had to be by the water. The lake or ocean with a cocktail would have been truly ideal but this duck pond was more than sufficient. Yeah for the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment