Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rompin in Roses







Romper: AKA New York
Wedges: Steve Madden
Every now and then something will come in style that I just can not get on board with ... at first :) . Skinny pants were like that for me. I tend to be bigger on the bottom half so when skin tight bottoms came into style I could not even imagine how that would look on my body.
I felt that way about flowy unstructured tops too. Now, 9 days out of 10 I am in skinny bottoms and a flowy top. 
My mom owns and operates a preschool and has for my entire life and I have grown up watching rompers run around on the play ground. So you can imagine that when they came back in a few seasons ago I swore up and down that I would NEVER be caught dead in a onesie that was meant for a toddler. Clearly I have changed my mind. I actually own several rompers and I really like them. This one especially just because I love the pop of the bright floral print against the black background.

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I see a very gorgeous girl in a pretty romper! A so fresh style to your season! Saddly, in Brazil, is arriving a cold season (cold? kkkkkkkkk)

    Kisses,
    Cris.

    http://ilpiccolomondodicri.wordpress.com/ (visit me when you want)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous girl! love the photos and that romper is too adorable. your blog is so fun! following ya :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the romper is super cute.....nice blog by the way!

    would appreciate your support by following my blog at
    http://www.thoughtsofawildchild.com/

    your comments or suggestions are welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is super cute!! I have similar wedges..love them!!!

    yellowvoices.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty you are and the floral romper is very fitting for you! Totally adore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look precious in that floral romper. Great pictures. I always love to take pics while I'm outside doing normal things like you :)

    Happy Blogging! Following you back

    xoxo

    http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with all the comments posted above!

    Your romper is amazing. So fresh and ready for summer! I love it!

    ReplyDelete