Saturday, April 30, 2011

One Lovely Blogger Award

Yesterday I signed into my blog and saw that B from Behave Fashionably awarded me with the "One Lovely Blogger Award!" What a special surprise! Thank you so much B!! You can check out Behave Fashonably at www.behavefashionably.blogspot.com. I love to know that those of you reading my blog enjoy it!
When you receive this award you are then supposed to thank the person who awarded you, say 7 things about yourself, and then give the award to 15 other bloggers.

7 Facts About Me :) 
* My husband and I have started a cleanse and I am sadly realizing just how much I rely on caffeine
* My dogs are my children and are sadly spoiled rotten
* I love to run in my neighborhood in the mornings when the weather is nice and everything is quiet
* My favorite color is and has literally always been hot pink
* I have almost been married for an entire year
* My nieces and nephews and the moat awesome kids on the planet
* My outfit is most likely the most important personal decision I make each day

My 15 One Lovely Bloggers:

10 comments:

  1. Congratiulations and thank you so much dear! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award love, and thanks for awarding me with it!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely ...thank you and I loved the facts about you...my dog is my child too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! and also thank you for award too :)

    xo, AiR

    http://www.firstimpressionbyair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girly!! Your blog is fabulous! And thank you so much for awarding mine!

    xx kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww! thanks for the award, its so sweet

    http://www.thoughtsofawildchild.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thankyou for the award! really lovely facts about yourself :)

    thanks for sharing!

    -fb X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the fashion bloggers listed.
    And thank you for including me.
    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! You have indeed a very cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the award, and thank you so much for recognizing A Fashion Love Affair!
    xo Cara
    http://afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete