Saturday, April 30, 2011

One Lovely Blogger Award

Yesterday I signed into my blog and saw that B from Behave Fashionably awarded me with the "One Lovely Blogger Award!" What a special surprise! Thank you so much B!! You can check out Behave Fashonably at www.behavefashionably.blogspot.com. I love to know that those of you reading my blog enjoy it!
When you receive this award you are then supposed to thank the person who awarded you, say 7 things about yourself, and then give the award to 15 other bloggers.

7 Facts About Me :) 
* My husband and I have started a cleanse and I am sadly realizing just how much I rely on caffeine
* My dogs are my children and are sadly spoiled rotten
* I love to run in my neighborhood in the mornings when the weather is nice and everything is quiet
* My favorite color is and has literally always been hot pink
* I have almost been married for an entire year
* My nieces and nephews and the moat awesome kids on the planet
* My outfit is most likely the most important personal decision I make each day

My 15 One Lovely Bloggers:

9 comments:

  1. Congratiulations and thank you so much dear! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award love, and thanks for awarding me with it!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely ...thank you and I loved the facts about you...my dog is my child too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girly!! Your blog is fabulous! And thank you so much for awarding mine!

    xx kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww! thanks for the award, its so sweet

    http://www.thoughtsofawildchild.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou for the award! really lovely facts about yourself :)

    thanks for sharing!

    -fb X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the fashion bloggers listed.
    And thank you for including me.
    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You have indeed a very cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the award, and thank you so much for recognizing A Fashion Love Affair!
    xo Cara
    http://afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete