Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nature Calls





Dress: Madison Marcus
Wedges: Steve Madden
Necklace: Anthropologie
I don't know if I have already said this or not but I am really loving dresses and skirts for this season. Normally I am a jeans girl all the way but I have been choosing dresses and skirts a lot lately. I mean let's not get crazy, I am still a loyal denim lover but it's a nice little change. This dress is so cute a feminine. I love the swiss dot layered over the lace. This little white number is elegant and springy ... love!


5 comments:

  1. Love your dress... Spring is definitely in the air

    www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

    Za

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the wedges!

    I awarded your blog with the One Lovely Blogger Award - More info here:
    http://behavefashionably.blogspot.com/2011/04/one-lovely-blogger-award.html

    xx
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look gorgeous the dress and that shoes work well :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!!! Those wedges are incredible! I think I need to do a post about floral shoes soon!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete