Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Solution

Round Top didn't prove to be super successful for me. My mom just felt like I needed to be there. She didn't want to be responsible for the decision about something that was going in my house. I completely understand. She sent a bunch of pictures of things but in the end I really just needed to be able to see the stuff.

 

Yesterday, she and her sisters were at my grandparent's house going through everything that is still there deciding what to keep and what to donate and she saw this ..

I went and picked it up and thought, if nothing else, it would be a temporary solution until I found something else. Something bigger is really what I was thinking. But honestly I think it might be pretty perfect. I am still debating whether or not I want to paint it but it is a great size for the small amount of space I have and I honestly love that it is round and not rectangular. It holds a decent number of shoes too. Eight pair I think.

Cute right?!?

 

Thanks mama!!

 

Happy Tuesday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment