Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hoop it Up

Top: Madison Marcus
Pants: Kancan Jeans
Wedges: via


This week has flown by. I spent all day yesterday convinced it was Tuesday and now the week is almost up. My mom and her two sisters and my sister in law are headed south to round top today and I am super sad that I am not able to be with them. I so love to walk around looking at all of the millions of things. My mom is on the hunt for shoe storage though. This is obviously heavy on my mind right now {ha!} .


So basically today is just a regular Thursday at the store. I am super excited to be back in these awesome gold pants and this glorious pair of hot pink and orange wedges arrived via the UPS man yesterday. Woohoo!


Happy Thursday!

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog with so many inspiring ideas! Great work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect shoes and pants!!

    ReplyDelete