Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair .. A Product Review

My hair is naturally curly. If I let it dry natural with just a little bit of product run through it, it looks like this ..

But I very rarely wear it that way. Honestly, as weird as this sounds, it's too much maintenance. You see .. I don't wash my hair very often. Once maybe twice a week. Call me crazy but my hair it too dry, it would turn to strait straw if I washed it everyday so .. I don't. Anyway to wear it curly I would have to wet it and run product through it every morning and blah blah blah and I don't want to do that.




I am a night showers person. I wash my hair and dry it upside down with a paddle brush. Then I go to sleep and until the next time I wash it, all I do is run a brush through it when I wake up. So this is what my hair looks like most of the time ..

On the last day or two before my next wash I have to spot treat the places that get a little too oily. Mainly through the front and the top because i run my hands through my hair all the time. I use baby powder. I just put it in my hands first and then feather it through the front and top of my hair. But the other day I was reading one of my favorite blogs, the daybook blog, and Sydney had posted a hair tutorial and she really likes suave dry shampoo. Feeling inspired, yesterday at the store I went in search of it. I found it for pretty cheap {it cost about $3} and I tried it out this morning. I gotta tell you .. Sydney is absolutely right. It works really well and smells awesome and doesn't leave your hair feeling icky and weird.

What I'm trying to tell you is that if you are in the market for some dry shampoo .. Suave is the way to go.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. If you live in DFW and are a blogger link up here to network with other local bloggers! http://www.dfwbloggers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those outfits! I wish my hair was more dry- it's a grease pit! I tried the keratin Suave dry shampoo with no luck, I need to try this kind.
    xo

    ReplyDelete