Monday, April 9, 2012

Risen

I am in denial about how grown up janey looks in this picture
sweet brothers playing in the hammock
only a baby looks this freakin adorable with a dirty face
this was the first year deuce was really excited about hunting the eggs. He was so proud and wanted to show off every egg he found
had to include this pic of my sister and her twins. So cute!

HE is risen!
 
But the angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was
crucified. He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Come, see the place where he lay
(Matthew 28:5&6)

I hope you all had an amazing Easter. I was out at my aunt and uncle's house with family. They live about a block from my parents on the lake. Holidays are getting more and more fun with the kids because many of them are old enough to understand and get excited about all of the festivities.

We were missing RT {he is in OK visiting his family} and my brother and his family {they stayed home .. boo!} so that was kinda sad but my sister's brood was there and they had a blast. Three Easter egg hunts in all!! We went to church on Saturday evening and afterward the church had an egg drop where one of the members dropped eggs into a field from a helicopter and then all of the kids get to run for them. So fun! Then Sunday morning the Easter bunny had visited at my parents house and still another one at my aunt and uncle's. Big time fun if you know what I am saying!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment