Monday, April 2, 2012

The Lion, The Witch And The ...

Top: Beyond Vintage
Jeans: Genetic Denim
Wedges: Charles David

**Please dirsregard my EXTRA shiny forehead {ha!}**
I told you guys a few posts ago that my grandparents were moving. Well they have moved now but in their old house they had a pair of bookshelves that had glass front doors on them. I was going to take one and my grandfather's son was going to take the other. I was really excited because I had seen a bookshelf used as shoe storage on pinterest. Such a cute idea and this shelf was being given to me so that was even better.

RT met my dad over at Nana and Poppy's house and they loaded the shelving unit into the truck and drove it to our house only to realize that it was too big. They couldn't even get it into the room. We live in a little old house and the turn they needed to make was too tight. So they had to load it back up and take it back. What a pain! Such sweet men in my life though that they did it for me and didn't get upset at all. Thanks guys!

Needless to say I was super disappointed so RT and I went by an antique mall this morning to see if we could find anything I could use for fun decorative shoe storage. What we found was some little antique wardrobes. I love fun old finds and I feel like when we choose one it will be the perfect thing to house all of my crazy colorful shoes!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment