Tuesday, July 8, 2014

new duds

dress: fp one
shoes: seychelles
for several weeks now i have been struggling with my clothes
it is the first time in my life that i don't feel consistently confident in what i wear
the first time in my life that i feel more confident out of my clothes than in them

you see i am loving this new shape
i never thought i would be able to carry our babies and while i don't think that is the most important thing in the world i am grateful for the blessing even if it's just this one time
it is really cool to feel babyP's constant movements and to track her growth through my growth

but my regular clothes just don't fit anymore
buttons screaming
silk stretching
pants squeezing the ever loving life out of me
it's bad news

so last week i went shopping with my mom sister and sister.in.law for some new duds
we only went into one actual maternity store .. and while they had some cute stuff .. it was all a little plain and basic for my taste

we ended up having the best luck at free people
i was able to find cute fun funky stuff that still feels like me and my style but actually fits .. amazing {ha!}

happy tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment