Wednesday, July 23, 2014

five favorites


five things that .. for me .. are pregnancy must haves and why ..

1.. spoiled mama bump gloss .. **vanity alert** i have been really worried about getting stretch marks
i know i know that is really lame but i figure if i can prevent it .. why not
so far so good on the two products i have been using
the first is the bump gloss by spoiled mama and i just massage quite a bit of it into my skin all over my belly before i dry off after a bath or shower

2.. spoiled mama tummy butter .. every morning before i get dressed and every night before i get in bed i massage a whole bunch of this into the skin of my belly .. sides .. back .. hips .. chest .. basically everywhere but my arms legs face and upper back {ha!} 
i have not missed one single application since we found out i am preggo and like i said .. so far so good :)

3.. leachco total body pillow ..  my boss at the hoop got this pillow when she was pregnant with her first baby and she didn't love it because she said it made her too hot so .. lucky for me .. she passed it down when i found out i am pregnant
yall!!
holy cow!!
this thing is amazing!!
RT doesn't love it as much as i do because it is like a barrier between us but i curl up into this pillow and it is like being on a cloud built specifically for a pregnant person
i sleep on my left side with it under my pillows under my head with my left arm kinda tucked under it .. the long part runs behind my back and then the other curved end comes between my legs and up under my belly
without it i think i wouldn't sleep
i am serious .. i love it!!
it is soft and cozy and supportive and just perfect

4.. belli anti.blemish facial wash .. during the first trimester of this extravaganza i had a hard time battling acne .. this is sort of a recurring issue for me and my hormones actually
so .. i did some research because i didn't want to use anything with harsh chemicals that would fight the blemishes but could potentially be harmful to me and/or babyP
this belli face wash it one hundred percent safe during pregnancy and it works really well
i have not had problems with acne at all since i started using it
honestly i think i will keep using it even after i have this little girl .. why use harsh chemicals if you don't have to right?!

5.. weleda calendula face cream .. this is actually for babies not for adults but i don't care because it is great
i will admit that the first time i used it i was skeptical because it is pretty thick and oily but i stuck with it and .. just like the face wash .. i will continue to use this after pregnancy
it is very delicate on the skin {made for babies} and yet extremely moisturizing
it doesn't clog my pores and i have had no trouble with oily or dry skin on my face since using it when normally i am a classic t.zone skin type

so there you have it .. five of my favs

happy wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment