Tuesday, September 10, 2013

nothing to say


honesty is the best policy .. i have nothing to write today but feel the guilt of not posting for two straight days .. so here i am

that is the thing about writing a blog
most of the time it is my happy place
my place to show off outfits {some good some bad ha!}
vent about life
connect with others
i love! this blog!!

but sometimes i just have so many things going on in my head or so many things on my to do list or both that i either can't find time to post or start a post and find i have nothing to say .. and in creeps the guilt and insecurity ..

people will stop reading if you don't at least write something every few days
once you get out of the habit it will be hard to get back in
look at that person's blog .. they post every single day .. you should at least post a few times a week
blah! blah! blah!

those of you who are my readers .. i appreciate you so much!! knowing that there are people out there who like to read what i have to say .. or are interested in my style choices .. or think my story is worth while .. you are the people who keep me coming back to this space. you are the reason i keep writing and have a place that has become such a refuge

it's just that sometimes i sit down to write and nothing comes out .. so for those days i apologize but keep coming back because i will still be here :)

.. it might just be tomorrow instead of today

happy tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment