Friday, February 15, 2013

another baggy dress



are you guys tired of seeing me in dresses EVERY SINGLE POST?!?
well .. too bad .. it's my uniform now. get used to it :)
the good news is that my mom and sister have taken pity on me and are letting me borrow some of their stuff so that i still have a little variety in my life. this particular ensemble is a.la.audge. thanks sister!

back to the doctor this morning and everything seems to be on track at this point. today is day five so after my shot and pills tonight i will be officially half way through the shots phase .. woohoo!! then on to retrieval .. fertilisation .. and transfer. we are slowing inching toward our maybe baby

RT and i have been getting dumped on with bad news after bad news since about october. i have been saying a lot this week that at some point the good news is going to start coming again. so far not so much but i am holding onto hope :)

we are headed to OK this weekend to pay a visit to RT's family. his dad is sick and we want to be with him to show our love and support. as we have been going through this i word process we have really felt the love and support of the people around us and it has made me realize just how important it is to be there for people in their times of need

so to those of you who have reached out to us .. loved us .. prayed for us .. THANK YOU!! you all will honestly never know how much strength and comfort you give

happy weekend!!


dress: mcginn
boots: MINE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment