Thursday, October 20, 2011

Today's the Day




Shirt: Mink Pink
Shorts: Caribbean Nights
Shoes: Gianni Bini
Busy busy day at the store today. It is so much fun when the seasons change and people start getting excited about new clothes and I get to help them put together their wardrobe. Creating outfits is something I truly love to do. I guess that is why a career in retail suits me so well. I know how awesome I feel when I have on a great outfit and I enjoy helping other people feel that same sense of confidence. 

Right now is that time of year when it is chilly in the morning when I leave for work but it heats up quickly so I have to layer or mix pieces that are traditionally "summer" with my more fall pieces. These shorts paired with a long sleeved button up and booties is perfect. My legs are a tiny bit cold in the mornings but in the afternoon I can roll up my sleeves and I am not too hot.

And just a random side note ... Layla got to wear her sweater for the first time this morning!! I basically think she and Zoey are the cutest pups on the planet and she is just that much sweeter in her little woven sweater. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment