Friday, October 21, 2011

Straight Up




Dress: Vintage
Shoes: L.A.M.B.

RT and I just had a very exciting meeting! We might be remodeling our house and we met with a builder today to get the ball rolling and see if this is something that we could possibly do. It is so interesting to me how dynamic life and relationships are. A year ago RT and I would have said we would stay in our house (as is) for another five plus years and then we would sell and buy a new house. Now ... our minds have changed and our timeline has too. I suppose that is why people tell you not to use the words "never" and "always." You don't know how you are going to feel about things in the future. Declarative statements just don't work. 

Is this dress not ah-may-zing?! It makes me happy in every way possible. I adore fun vintage finds that amp up my wardrobe. I am going out for a friend's birthday tonight and the occasion just might call for a full sequined 80s number. We shall see :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment