Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Momma's Closet

This past weekend I went out to my parent's house and worked on my mom's closet. What that means is that I went in there and made outfits with all of her clothes. Then, I make notes on and about them, print them out and put them in an album that she can keep in her closet. That way she always has an outfit that she knows will look awesome on her.
I love getting to work in people's closets. My mom's was already organized perfectly but for other people I can get in there and organize everything so that they can see and find things instantly. People just get in a rut with their clothes. They always wear this shirt with that pair of jeans and those shoes ya know. Having someone else come in and mix it all around makes you feel like you have a brand new wardrobe. It is awesomeness.
So here are just a couple of the outfits I made for my momma who rocks my world!




No comments:

Post a Comment