Monday, October 10, 2011

Makeup: Winged Eyeliner

I have never done a makeup post before but I have been trying out the winged eyeliner lately and I really like it so I thought I would share.

I always start with an all over eye primer. Urban Decay is my favorite brand.
Then I pull a medium brown shadow in from the outside corner of my eye toward the middle in the crease.
Next I cover the rest of my lid with a shimmery gold and cover the brow bone with a very neutral nude shadow.
For the eyeliner I make a straight line from the outer corner of my lash line straight up toward the outer point of my eyebrow with dark brown liquid liner. Finally, I angle a line from the inner most part of my lash line out to meet the first line and fill in the triangular portion underneath.



No comments:

Post a Comment