Friday, October 14, 2011

The Fields




Dress: Vintage
Belt: VIntage
Shoes: Steve Madden
Last week I went out of town with my mom, sister and sister-in-law. We went to Lake Austin Spa just us girls and it was so much fun but first, we went down to the Round Top Antiques Fair. We spent the day shopping in the fields. All of these antique vendors set up in the fields in the area and if you are into treasure hunting for one-of-a-kind finds it is so much fun. We found lots of great things and this dress and belt were two of them. There was a lady with a super fun clothing booth and we spent quite a bit of time trying things on over the clothes we were wearing. It was hilarious but hey you do what you gotta do right?!? This wasn't my only awesome find ... teaser (ha!). 
This weekend RT and I are off to Oklahoma to visit me in-laws! 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment