Friday, October 7, 2011

Gossip Girl

I won't even tell you how much TV RT and I watch. It is seriously embarrassing. More so for me because I have several shows that I watch when he isn't home. One of which is Gossip Girl, my most fashionable show. My personal favorites are Nate and Serena. Surely you are surprised. OK probably you aren't. Anyway ...
So far this season, there is no shortage of turquoise jewelry for Blake Lively. I love it. Whether it is a pop of color to an otherwise neutral ensemble or more notably another color added in with a series of brights, it looks great.




I personally want to wear this exact outfit. I love the bright red maxi skirt and the blue sequined vest worn over a simple white tank. Plus the black and white bag. Love!

Chace Crawford's style in the show is so cute. He always looks really put together and presentable without looking stuffy. His clothes are cool and casual. Perfection!







No comments:

Post a Comment